To achieve a higher productivity, increased forming speed, yield improvement and quality improvement,
a profound knowledge of the complex interactions between batch, glass melt behaviour,
furnace settings and glass forming conditions is necessary.
We offer you our in the field experiences and vast glass technology know-how
to achieve operational excellence.
- Glass plant productivity and efficiency assessment.
- Production - fabrication optimisation and production efficiency improvement:
- e.g. optimisation of the viscosity characteristics of the molten glass to improve the forming process conditions;
- e.g. container glass and tableware working range optimisation;
- e.g. cooling time and relative machine speed optimisation;
- e.g. fibre glass breakage troubleshooting;
- e.g. solving glass wool spinners problems,....
- Glass defects troubleshooting e.g. checks, inclusions, cords, devitrification, bird swings, spikes, ...
- Pack to melt ratio improvement
- Optimisation of conditioning process;
- Forehearth temperature profile optimisation.
- Annealing process optimisation and troubleshooting.
We welcome your questions & inquiries...
We invite you to explore our website...