Raw material suppliers as well as glass manufacturers can take full advantage of
our combined expertise in geology and glass chemistry & physics.
Our activities include detailed market research and supply/demand analysis
to assist mineral processors and end-users of industrial minerals and speciality
chemicals for the glass industry.
Using our knowledge in the fields of crystallography, mineralogy and petrography, we offer you a detailed assistance for specific issues about your minerals and rocks
like e.g. usability in glass production, melting & crystallisation behaviour, valuation & calculation of the fundamental value
of your product based upon specific glass batch cost, impact on melting energy consumption and glass quality parameters.
- Geological survey, exploring mineral deposits.
- Evaluation of mineral deposits;
- e.g. if suitable for different glass production types e.g. container, float, E-glass, crystal, glass wool, extra clear flint, ...;
- e.g. assessment of value of mineral deposits for specific glass productions.
- Market research and supply/demand analysis of minerals and rocks for specific glass productions.
- Elaboration of quality specifications of minerals for specific glass productions/ glass types.
- Quality control of minerals and rocks for glass production.
- Quality audit of quarry and mineral processing plant.
- Chemical, mineralogical and petrographical analyses of minerals and rock samples.
- Market research and assessment of opportunities to use industrial 'by-products' and waste products in specific glass production e.g. use of blast furnace slag, sulphates, ....
We welcome your questions & inquiries...
We invite you to explore our website...